Saturday, March 28, 2009

My Review of BOB Revolution Duallie Stroller

REI

The 2-child BOB® Revolution Duallie stroller offers improved maneuverability and handling and a newly designed canopy.



Excellent Stroller- My only duallie

MelTeamStayPut Novi, MI 3/28/2009

5 5

Gift: No

Pros: Easily Stowed, Comfortable, Lightweight, Smooth Ride, Durable, Easy To Maneuver, Easy to Set Up

Cons: Small Basket

Best Uses: Toddlers, Newborn, Infants

Describe Yourself: Parent of Two or More Children

I love this stroller. I use it almost everyday, for both around the town and for running. It is so smooth, and it is the easiest stroller to steer that I own (I have 3 single strollers, so I wanted to do it right and only have to buy 1 duallie). We used the infant carrier attachment to be able to use it immediately. It fits easily in my trunk of my CAR with only removing 1 wheel, and if I remove them all, I can fit a ton more in for vacations. I was hesitant to buy just 1 double, and have 1 for the mall and 1 for running/outside, but this stroller has done it all. I had the ironman single previously from BOB, and it is just as good for running. It is big, but that was to be expected of a double jogging stroller

Stretching out post run

thumbnail

: Using Product

The kids, enjoying the ride

thumbnail

: Using Product

()

If you enjoyed this post, please check out my running site, www.doublejoggerdiaries.blogspot.com for more updates on what I am doing.

2 comments:

Suzanna H. said...

My sister adores this stroller. ...We have to save up for one...!

daniel said...

Hi, thanks for posting this review. My wife and I are in the market for a double stroller (upgrading from a Chariot Cougar) and your blog comes up in the first page on google images when you search for Bob Revolution Duallie. I was amused to see you're from Novi, since I grew up in Livonia. Thanks for sharing the photos. Checking your recent blog posts, looks like you're still using the stroller. Still working out well for you?

Thanks!