Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Brand New Baby Pics!









Here are baby #2's first baby photos! We had our first ultrasound today, I am about 19 weeks at this point. The top picture is a foot, the middle photo is the profile with the hand near the face, and the bottom photo is the hand. Technology is so wonderful. It was really comforting to be able to see the baby and know that everything is going well and looks fine. We did not ask to find out if we are having a boy or girl, although the temptation was there.




Also, we spent the weekend in Columbus with my family. We attended the Walnut Springs 5K, which went really well. It was race #4 for me, and I also managed to win my age group. The weather was not so great, but I was still pleased with my time, all things considered. I was also very happy with the age group win. It is nice to have 4 races done, which was my initial goal for the pregnancy. I have fortunately felt well enough during and after each race, that I may do one or two more to fulfill my Stayput requirement now, while I am feeling well, and not have the pressure of running two more races after the new baby is born hang over me. I am sure the end of the year will go quickly.
We had a great weekend being able to spend a lot of time together and enjoyed each other's company. We also had a lot of really great food.







On April 30th, I also attended another race, the Run Fit 5K. This race is in the evening in a shopping center just down the street from where we live. It is very close to the mall, and I joke that the race is at the mall, but it is across the street from it. This race went very well. I felt good during it, and also won my age group. I was really suprised with this, because I won my age group last year by 1 second, and was much faster! I also met up with Kim, a fellow Stayput athlete. Kim was second in her age group, but finished well ahead of me. It just goes to show that I must just be in a slow age group this year. We ran this race together last year as well.




No comments: