Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Guitar Hero Rocks!



So, my birthday was this week. I received an Xbox 360 and Guitar Hero III from Ryan and Keira. As you can see from the photo, Keira is already a pro at it! It is great fun, but it has been contributing to my fatigue because I try to avoid playing it unless Keira is asleep because she will steal the guitar or press the buttons to make me mess up. Also, she loved TV too much as it is, and we are trying to watch less in front of her to encourage her to do more creative things. She really loves being outside, so that it usually how we divert her attention from the television- either go out front or head to a park.
Also, I received my new Team Stayput attire for this year's season. I think this is one of the first photos of me where I really look pregnant normally, but am doing a decent job hiding it. The baggy style shirt really helps. I have been dodging the camera a lot lately! Yes, I plan to continue racing this year even though I am pregnant. I have already completed 2 of the required 6 races, and plan to do 2 more before the baby, possibly a 3rd or 4th, and then try to finish up with a Turkey Trot and Jingle Bell run in the winter to squeak in my 6 events. I will also be volunteering at 2 GOTR events for the team, and if I chose to run or walk in those, they will count. I have signed up for a site called Athlinks, and my page with race results is at http://www.athlinks.com/racer.aspx?rid=34079012. I have been able to find most of my results in their database and add them to my profile, but a few are missing here and there.

No comments: